Online Submission Form Guidelines for RTC
2012 North America
RTC 2012 North America
Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort,
Stone Mountain, Georgia, USA
28 – 30 June 2012
Instructions to Submitters
||All Users MUST begin by creating a new account.
||Ensure all email addresses are correct.
||Use the email support form on each page for support or
phone +1 213 814 2888 for assistance
||Click on finalize submission to complete your submission.
||Revisit the site as often as necessary to complete your submission.
All submitted abstracts must meet all of the following requirements:
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
- Text should be entered in sentence case
- The size of your abstract should be limited to 500 words
- Your abstract will be submitted as plain text on the submission site (it
is recommended that you copy and paste your abstract into the field provided).
- Describe what will be presented, focusing on the material to be covered,
and the benefits to the attendees
- Identify whom the session is intended for, listing job titles etc.
- Describe the style of presentation [PowerPoint (or similar) vs demo]
Along with submitting your abstract, you must also:
- Review the 'Speaking Terms of Agreement' prior to submitting your abstract and acknowledge agreement during the online submission process (Speaker entitlements can be found within this document)
- Submit a biography (limited to 150 words)
- Submit a high quality photo which may be published in a printed program. Your photograph must be a minimum of 300dpi – Actual size (approximate size of passport photo). The file may be supplied as a jpg, tif, bmp, png or eps file (not exceeding 2MB).
- Outline three (3) learning objectives/outcomes that
attendees will take away from your presentation
- Confirm that at least one speaker will be registered
for the conference to present on the topic, if abstract is successful.
Abstract notification (acceptance/rejection) will be communicated to submitting
speakers in February 2012.
After review of the submissions, we may contact you to suggest adjustments
to your subject matter or mode of presentation, so that we can deliver a conference
with the expected scope and quality of subject matter.
To ensure the quality of our conference, we maintain a limit of 3 presentations
per author; however you are free to submit a greater number of abstracts if
For questions regarding your abstract submission, please contact.
Event Coordinator, RTC Events Management Inc.
Ph: +1 213 814 2888
Fax: (+61-2) 9929-4211