2013 AADE NATIONAL TECHNICAL CONFERENCE AND
February 26-27, 2013
Cox Convention Center
Oklahoma City, OK
Deadline: October 12th, 2012 11:59 pm EST
The American Association of Drilling Engineers will host The National Technical
Conference covering subjects considered to be improvements and innovations
in drilling operations. This conference will be of interest to major anad
independent operators, service companies, drilling contractors, equipment
and materials manufacturers.
Instructions to Submitters:
- All presenting authors will be required to register and pay registration fees.
- Accepted abstracts will be considered "pending" until the paper is submitted and accepted. The committee reserves the right to reject papers that are deemed too “commercial”
- A signed copyright form must be submitted from each author.
- You are invited to submit a 250-word (maximum) abstract for a technical paper.
- Presentations will be 20 minutes long followed by a 10 minute audience discussion period.
- You may submit more than one abstract. Each abstract must be completed in its entirety to be considered.
- If you have already emailed a hard copy, please do not resubmit online. The abstract will be added to this system by the conference committee members.
- For any technical questions, or questions regarding the submission process, please use the Support Form on the top menu bar of each page.
Users must use the following browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 4+, Safari 5+, Chrome 14+, Opera 11.5+
- In order to successfully receive emails regarding your abstract submission, you must add ‘@owpm.com’ as a safe sender in your mailclient. Click here for help adding safe senders.